On 9/15/16 10:45 PM, Patrick Pelletier wrote:
On 9/15/16 5:08 PM, Patrick Pelletier wrote:
The first problem was that although it uses '**/*.fr', it seems that compileFrege() only works for frege files which are directly in src/main/frege. If the frege files are in subdirectories of src/main/frege, it finds them, but then tries to look for them in src/main/frege, and doesn't find them. I worked around this problem for now by just putting my frege file directly in src/main/frege.

That workaround turned out not to work, because my Frege class isn't in a package, so there's no way to import it from Java code.

I fixed that problem by using $file.path instead of $file.name.

However, I'm still unable to import my Frege class from my Java code, and I don't understand why.

I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to know that the Frege-generated Java files are in src/frege, so I tried adding:

    sourceSets {
        main {
            java.srcDirs.add 'src/frege'
        }
    }

but that didn't seem to do anything.

I have my code at https://github.com/ppelleti/frege-on-android

If anyone has thoughts on what's going wrong, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

--Patrick