I feel I am just being stupid on this one, but…

I structure my Frege projects in Gradle (aka Maven) standard structure.
This means separating source and tests into different directories. This
works fine from the command line, and also from IntelliJ IDEA (since I
use Gradle project creation within IntelliJ IDEA). However in Eclipse
the test is saying it cannot find the code under test. I have tried a
number of different source combinations and nothing seems to work. I am
clearly missing something simple. Does anyone have an example of using
Gradle projects in Eclipse that I can look at to see what I am doing
wrong.

Should I be using Buildship for Frege projects in Eclipse?

--
Russel.