Surprised this didn’t get a quicker answer… Yes, you can use once:

module FibonacciTest where

import Test.QuickCheck
import Fibonacci

fib0  = once $ fib  0 ==  0
fib1  = once $ fib  1 ==  1
fib2  = once $ fib  2 ==  1
fib10 = once $ fib 10 == 55

I tried to port HUnit across but ran into a number of compatibility issues and
didn’t have the time to deal with them back then. Would love some help with
that:

https://github.com/seancorfield/HUnitFrege

Sean Corfield -- (970) FOR-SEAN -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 10/6/16, 6:34 AM, "Russel Winder"
<frege-programming-language@googlegroups.com on behalf of rus...@winder.org.uk>
wrote:

    Given we have QuickCheck but no HUnit, is there a way of getting
    QuickCheck to run one rather than 100 tests of a property since the
    property is nullary and only needs to be run once to fully test the
    property.