Hi,

I am surprised to see the .idea directory in the Frege repository. The
IntelliJ IDEA files are all specific to the machine being used and so
as soon as I use it on the Frege source the files will change. We have
a special IDEA file set in the GPars repository for CI, but it is in a
non standard location so it can be specific to the CI server.

Can I recommend removing the .idea file and then putting a rule in the
.gitignore file to ignore the /.idea/ directory?

I am posting here first instead of an issue just in case there is some
reason I hadn't thought of for actually having it present.

--
Russel.