I thought I would try the online Frege thing out, http://try.frege-lang
.org/, to see if I could use it for my DevoxxUK session rather than
using Gradle etc. However seeing likes such as:

frege> :load editor
7: E .fr:7: String->t8904 is not an instance of Ord
11: E .fr:11: String->t8904 is not an instance of Num
3: H .fr:3: unused import of examples.JSONExample as JSONExample
H .fr:1: unused import of Interpreter.PreludeInterpreter as PreludeInterpreter

which are nothing to do with the user input, make this something of a
non-starter – which is sad.

Also having that huge page of code on start up is going to frighten
people into immediate dislike.

--
Russel.