Hi,

I’m trying to port my Frege projects from using makefiles to gradle,
using the Frege gradle plugin. It works well for pure Frege projects and
mixed Java and Frege projects in which the Frege code depends on the
Java code. But now I have a project where Frege code depends on Java
code and this Java code depends on another Frege file (see [1] for a
minimal example). I couldn’t figure out how to make this work with the
Frege gradle plugin, which always wants to compile the Java code first
(which of course fails because the classes from the Frege code are
missing). Do you have any advice on how to get this working?

Regards
Markus

[1] https://github.com/mabre/gradle_frege_test