---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

That's a load of mullarkey, isn't it? I went out and bought a motor, an
ethernet cable and an RJ45 socket. Wired them all together, nothing happened.
'Damn' I thought, ethernet is an AC signal. Deconstructed a telephone for a
diode for a half-rectifier. Still nothing. Tried the piezo sounder from the
phone, in AC and DC modes. No joy.

So how do I wire this motor into my ethernet and get it to spin when traffic
passes?

martian

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com