De: Martin Cosgrave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de Martin
Cosgrave
Enviado el: 03 May 2001 13:17
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: New cool link (PS2 Linux Kit)

---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

Here's a shortened link to the automated japanese->english translation
provided by worldlingo.com

http://marsbard.com/cgi-bin/go?link=36

martian

http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/image/main.jpg

> http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/
>
> --
> Use http://marsbard.com/cool/coolInstall.html - drag the link marked
'c00lt00lz' to your browser's links toolbar to make a button with the same
name - now click on the button whenever you see a cool site

--
Martin Cosgrave, Chief Technical Officer, AppDev Ltd.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://appdev.co.uk

0117 902 3143
07971 987 428