I do autosyncronise my computers clock with NTP. Where it all goes
pear shaped is that I send mail from Linux running on VMWare running
on top of Windows. Everytime windows hibernates, VMWare's clock gets
screwed up.

I have a menu item that connects to NTP and syncronise's Linux's
clock, but that requires me to remember to run it, and it doesn't
always work - even when I am online...

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 01:11:17PM +0200, Jochen Fromm wrote:

> Yes, you are right. If I sort after the remote sender's time, Outlook
> shows the wrong message order, too.
>
> -J.

may safely ignore this attachment.