Santa Fe Future is an interesting local program that gives participants an
excuse to go out and interview a large cross section of the community leaders
and citizens and to gain some perspective on issues facing Santa Fe 10-20 years
out.

Belinda went through the program last year and I did the year before. Highly
recommended; though it's one of those things that you get out what you put into
it.

SFFuture is now accepting applications for the 2007 class. The deadline is tight
but I suspect they'll accept applications through the end of next week.

More info is at http://www.sfedi.org/leadership.html

-Steve