If folks are interested to play with Scratch in an ABM context, try out Starlogo
TNG which Eric Klopfer presented at FRIAM last month:
        http://education.mit.edu/starlogo-tng/

>From the TNG FAQ:

"What is the difference between Scratch and StarLogo TNG?
Both Scratch and StarLogo TNG share a common heritage with LogoBlocks, a tool to
create programs for Crickets. The two tools are written from entirely separate
code, but we do share ideas. The audiences are different for the two products as
well. Scratch is primarily designed as a tool to make computational multimedia
projects for kids, targeted at Computer Clubhouses. StarLogo TNG is designed for
more formal education environments such as introductory programming classes, or
subjects (such as biology, chemistry, physics, etc.) where modeling is an
important part of the curriculum. They're both interesting tools, and you should
check out Scratch when it becomes available."

-Steve