All,

Colleagues at my former institutution have asked me to provide a reading or
other ...... representation .... that can be consumed in less than an hour that
would give a sense of what it is "we" do in Friam, in Santa Fe, etc.  Hopefully
not words ABOUT it but an example OF it, if you see what I mean, but we might
have to settle for words.  If you had ONE SHOT at turning a colleague into a
complexitist, what would you do with him/her.

Does FRIAM have some suggestions????

A related question in my mind:  if agent-based-models come closest to capturing
the essense of complexity thinking,  WHY?

Discuss.   I will collect your responses and forward them on to Worcester.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Research Associate, Redfish Group, Santa Fe, NM ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Professor of Psychology and Ethology, Clark University ([EMAIL PROTECTED])