From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Douglas Roberts
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:41 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] For the physicist geeks in the group

I thought they had renamed this project LRC (Large Rodent Collider).

It's so difficult to keep up with all the advances in today's modern physics
community.

--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Jochen Fromm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The LHC is out. The GAS is in
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2008/09/squirrel-smasher.html

-J.