>From the 1st intro, "How on earth did we get here?"

"Even Albert Einstein found
himself misled by preconceptions when, in 1917, he fudged his
equations describing a mathematical model of the universe to make
it static and unchanging, as he though it should be. When, 12
years later, Edwin Hubble discovered that the universe is expanding,
Einstein admitted his ‘blunder’ – if he’d not been blinkered by
expectations, he’d have been able to predict Hubble’s finding."

If that's the "intro".. then perhaps is the post script is....

   -If only we were so lucky as to be as unassuming as Einstein...

Phil Henshaw