From: Russ Abbott [mailto:russ.abb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:07 PM
To: s...@synapse9.com; The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] What to do with knowledge

When I first read this question, I thought that it was somewhat off topic.
It is asking about policy rather than science. But the implication of that
perspective is that there is no science of policy, i.e., that political
science or sociology isn't a science. But of course it should be. In fact it
should be one of the sciences of the complex.

-- Russ