I know not what or how philosophy lead to DNA,  or the transistor, or
Shannon's Theorem, or Darwin's thoughts.  I would be interested in being
informed about how classical philosophy is on the frontier of new concepts
in Natural  Philosophy.  I reckon My Lord Hamlet had it right when he said,
"There is more in heaven and earth, Horatio, than is dreamed of in your
philosophy."  Any way you interpret the line!  He also complained to Polonius,
"Words, words, words"!  Sounds like a philosopher!

Peter Lissaman, Da Vinci Ventures

Expertise is not knowing everything, but knowing what to look for.

1454 Miracerros Loop South, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505,USA
tel:(505)983-7728