Buongiorno Fabio:

I will be in Italy for two and a half weeks celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with my the love of my life. Could Diane and I buy you a glass of wine during our travels?

Our current plans are to land in Rome on July 25th and wander by train generally towards Venice.

BTW, my mobile phone number is 1(831) 332 7127.

---   Pat