Nick notes that there's something funny if an array reduces effective wind for
a peleton of sweaty b icy clistes, but increases it for a bunch of spinning
turbines. And he's dead right!  A nd these are legitimate, rational questions
that an intelligen t layman should ask. The answer is that the science writer
is propagating BS, as is often the case.  Did anyone hear it?  I have been in
contact with the autho r , my friend, John Dabiri, who told me they weren't
ready to release their paper yet but he'd send me ASAP!     When I study it,
I'll brief Friamers on the content, and its validity.  I dunno!  And I'd like
to read.

Dick Feynman used to say unofficially that he never read papers, but if you
told him the title and the author , he would tell you what it was about and why
it was wrong!!   A good approach for genius , but bey ond me!
Peter Lissaman, Da Vinci Ventures

Expertise is not knowing everything, but knowing what to look for.

1454 Miracerros Loop South, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505,USA
tel:(505)983-7728