If I start from the Wikipedia "definition" of "theorem" --> "*In
mathematics, a theorem is a statement which has been proved on the basis of
previously established statements, such as other theorems, and previously
accepted statements, such as axioms.*" I end up looking at a house of cards
which will eventually collapse under the weight of its inherent
contradictions.

PS: I am omitting all the formal / rigorous steps in between.