Peggy,
I'm sure there is a more expensive way of making magnets that produces less
pollution. (Actually, probably the way described with another set of equally
sized plants to clean up the waste.)

Eric

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 11:10 AM, peggy miller <highlandwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I wondered if any of you know of a way to keep magnet production from
producing enormous toxin byproducts. Turns out magnets are needed for large
wind turbines that Britain is building, and China makes the magnets cause has
the metals for doing so. But result is huge pollution.

>I am trying to find if there is any knowledge about way to make the magnets
without it being so toxic in effect?

>Here is link to the article:
><http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1350811/In-China-true-cost-Britains-clean-green-wind-power-experiment-Pollution-disastrous-scale.html>
>
>Peggy Miller
>--
>>Peggy Miller, owner/OEO
>>Highland Winds
><http://wix.com/peggymiller/highlandwinds>
>Shop is at 1520 S. 7th St. W. (Just west of Russell)
>

>>Art, Photography, Herbs and Writings
>>406-541-7577 (home/office/shop)
><http://wix.com/peggymiller/highlandwinds>Shop Hours: Wed-Thurs 3-7 pm
>                   Fri-Sat: 8:30-12:30 am