Dear Rich

Considering your enthusiasm for Prof. Rossi's LNER device, please
excuse me for asking this question - do you have any formal scientific
/ technical training / qualifications which I can list ?

I am asking this only so as to be able to ask my country's Govt about
their knowledge of Rossi's device, and not because I doubt you in any
way.