Note:
If you get hosting through HostMonster or BlueHost or any of those, there's no fee for domain registration. GoDaddy will charge you for registration, usually 11.99 a year, plus all sorts of other small duck- pecks that add up. ( I have several accounts with GoDaddy and for many things they are great, but if things get complicated, they will always help you but they may be wrong, or worse, break something. May be an unusual event, but a couple of months ago they actually deleted my entire website - database and all. They went off into their actual PHYSICAL TAPES (!!!) to find my site at a previous time and reinstalled it, but this all took two weeks, and left many broken links, and they never apologized or gave me a refund or credit. I am moving my sites to HostMonster, but doing it verrrrry carefully.)

Victoria