*From:*friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] *On Behalf Of *plissa...@comcast.net
*Sent:* Saturday, July 02, 2011 5:16 PM
*To:* friam@redfish.com
*Subject:* [FRIAM] A Happy Thought (experiment)

I was amazed to learn that gedanken experiments involve so much depth. I had thought thought experiments were just simple tests that it would be VERY nice to do, but for various reasons could not be executed. Like having all gedanken foolosofers leap from high buildings (under humane and controlled conditions) and their trajectories measured to determine whether they obey the laws of gravity and Newton.

Peter Lissaman, Da Vinci Ventures

Expertise is not knowing everything, but knowing what to look for.

1454 Miracerros Loop South, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505,USA
tel:(505)983-7728 <tel:%28505%29983-7728>