Friend pulsed me off-line.  "Wot the hell you know about malaria?  Somewhat
over the Top, mon frere!"   I wuz stung!  I have promised that ALL my postings
will be of real events that I have experienced or witnessed, so in defense, I
note that I indeed contracted malaria as a child in Africa.  It was a
thoroughly disagreeable experience, but I recovered without too much mental
warpage, far as I can tell.  Incidentally, there is no cure and the disease, a
faithful lover, is yours forever.  This obliges me to consume copious draughts
of gin and quinine tonic for medicinal reasons - a regimen that I observe with
resigned dedication.  There are relapses, sometimes caused by exhaustion from
hard work, that I avoid by being a lazy slob, and sometimes caused by
exasperation of the P lethora of Fools.  That irritant I have not yet solved.

Peter Lissaman, Da Vinci Ventures

Expertise is not knowing everything, but knowing what to look for.

1454 Miracerros Loop South, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505,USA
tel:(505)983-7728