And a grand bottle it was, too. Now there's a tangent, a great bottle of Bourbon.

Thanks, Sas, for the excellent summer get-together! Wonderful conversations at our table about art, science, observation, cognitive processing, perception, awareness, ooooh, all the big ones. Consciousness. Be still my heart. Someone tell the discuss list.
Have another shindig: we'll all bring more food.
You two have the best house in the world....the walls are made of books and there's no clear inside and outside to the place, just activity. Perhaps this is physics in actuality, rather than theory.

Have a great drive. I for one am verrrry curious about your transmutational optics project. ??

Catch ya later-
Tory