You-all do realize that function was the original intent for a home page?

On Oct 4, 2011, at 12:11 PM, Joshua Thorp wrote:

> If you use multiple computers, multiple browsers or want to access your
> bookmarks from a friends computer this service can be useful.
>
> I've been using trunk.ly.   Nothing special that I notice but works as a
> replacement for how I was using delicious.
>
> --joshua
>

> On Oct 4, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Nicholas Thompson wrote:
>
>> Robert, and others,
>>
>> Another one of those naïve questions that drive you guys nuts:
>>
>> Why would I want a book marking service beyond what is provided by my
>> browser?  [firefox] Not a rhetorical question.

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov (send NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov (send NIPR reminder)