I knew a guy in San Francisco 20 years ago who was dedicated to reducing all
his material possessions to no more than 100 "things" -- books, clothes,
shoes, everything.  He eventually came up with the idea of two or three
all-white jumpsuits that literally were all the wore.  Oh, he could add a
layer of silk long underwear or two if going to New York or Boston in the
winter, but otherwise it was just the white jumpsuits.  Actually, it makes
sense, but in a logically boring way.

-tj

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net> wrote:

> From the absolutely-ridiculous dept:
> http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=17274
>
>    -- Owen

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM USA
www.analyticjournalism.com
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com