I'm also a big fine of using a single standard definition for apriori
structures in formal logic. The semantics convolution  caused by
"individual" definitions in normal speech is bad enough.  I'm sure
some one has come up with a good name for the set of 1 and the primes,
and such terminology should be used when appropriate or a simple
definition of the new set given.

Greg Sonnenfeld

"Junior programmers create simple solutions to simple problems. Senior
programmers create complex solutions to complex problems. Great
programmers find simple solutions to complex problems. The code
written by topnotch programmers may appear obvious, once it is
finished, but it is vastly more difficult to create."