FYI re TMOBILE:

I have just had the latest in a round of totally unsuccessful interactions with T-Mobile.
I have a Galaxy S2.
I have only had phone service with them for three months:
however I've had to deal with constant lousy coverage and unexplained gaps in service,
I've replaced the original new phone that turned out to be defective,
with another 'new' phone
which today suddenly lost all signal so after almost two hours on live chat with a representative, I had to erase all data and re-set everything to the factory settings

This all started right before I had a phone meeting with a client.

T-Mobile's only comment was 'well, unfortunately things just happen every so often. We apologize for the inconvenience'

I could NEVER get away with that attitude as a business person. Never.

I am now happily going to pay the $200 to break my contract with them so I can sign up with Verizon.

Why did Americans end up with such total scam phone service?
When  did we blink? How did this get legislated?

Tory