Cool. Must be the subliminal messages we send through the mesh networks.

On Jan 11, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Roger Critchlow wrote:

According to http://sopaopera.org/NM/ both our senators and our congressman support SOPA and PIP.

-- rec --

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Victoria Hughes <victo...@toryhughes.com > wrote: Voting on SOPA is January 24th. Here's an accessible article The Problem with SOPA (And How to Stop It) | Copyblogger to pass around to those who don't quite get what is going on.
Easy online action: signing email letters.
Further action:Follow the links in the Copyblogger article to a discussion at americancensorship.org organizing people to meet with senators in person, and ask for their votes against this. Surprisingly few people actually doing so. I signed up; with much of my business online, this hits home.
Tory