Steven Kotler's book, Abundance, is in pre-release ordering. Please check
it out! e-book's will be available at release.

Congratulations, Steven!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: steven kotler <grimfid...@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think
To: steven kotler <grimfid...@mindspring.com>

Dear Friends,

As many of you may know already, I have a brand new book coming out on
February 21st. It's called *Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think.*

On this one, I have teamed up with X Prize and Singularity University
founder Peter Diamandis (my inaugural adventure in co-writing) and we are
extremely excited about the result.

There's much more details below, but quite simply this is a book about
profoundly changing the world at a time when such change is desperately
needed. It's about the potential to seriously raise global standards of
living over the next two to three decades. Our hope is to try to redirect
the global conversation and, to make this a real possibility, we are trying
to launch this book with as much anticipation and excitement as possible.
This means making the bestsellers lists right out of the gate by
pre-selling as many copies as possible. Our goal is 20,000 and we are
getting ever closer (some 16,000 copies have already be sold).

I would love your help and yup, you got it, to sweeten the deal we are
offering a few incentives.

Pre-ordering the book through our website: www.abundancethebook.com gives
you $1200 worth of bonus gifts—

   1. *Access to SU's Video Library*: You will have first access to
   Singularity University's private, never yet released, video library
   containing hundreds of hours of graduate training on Exponential
   Technologies including: AI, Robotics, Computing Systems, Neuroscience,
   Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, Energy and Innovation.
   2. *$1200 Gift Certificate*: A $1200 gift certificate to be used to
   attend Singularity University's acclaimed 7-day Executive Program at the
   NASA AMES Campus (valid in 2012 only) –www.SingularityU.org
   3. *Transcendent Man*: Free access to watch Transcendent Man online (a
   documentary on exponential technology and award-winning scientist Ray
   Kurzweil, DVD retails at $29.95).
   4. *Meet the Authors*: An exclusive invitation to meet Peter Diamandis &
   Steven Kotler in an online webcast.

*
*

*Also: Tell your friends about Abundance** on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
: *To thank you, Peter's offering a ticket on a zero-gravity flight (
http://www.gozerog.com) and a seat to SU’s 4-day Executive Program, worth
$5,000 each. Please visit:
www.abundancethebook.com/tell-a-friend<http://www.abundancethebook.com/tell-a-friend?utm_source=SU&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20120120>
 for more information.

*Lastly, t**ake a sneak peak at the book and share your reactions: *Visit
http://www.abundancethebook.com/su to download your exclusive copy of the
first chapter of *Abundance*. Then, please share your thoughts about *
Abundance *by recording a short video on your phone or computer, and upload
it
to:http://www.abundancethebook.com/video<http://www.abundancethebook.com/video?utm_source=SU&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20120120>
.

Thank you for all the support!

Steven

Here's what some of our early supporters are saying about *Abundance*

“At a moment when our world faces multiple crises and is awash in
pessimism, *Abundance* redirects the conversation, spotlighting scientific
innovators working to improve people's lives around the world. The result
is more than a portrait of brilliant minds - it's a reminder of the
infinite possibilities for doing good when we tap into our own empathy and
wisdom.”—*Arianna Huffington, CEO, Huffington Post*

“This brilliant must-read book provides the key to the coming era of
abundance replacing eons of scarcity, a powerful antidote to today’s
malaise and pessimism.”—*Ray Kurzweil, inventor, author and futurist,
author of The Singularity is Near*

"Now that human beings communicate so easily, I suspect that nothing can
stop the inevitable torrent of new technologies, new ideas and new
arrangements that will transform the lives of our children. Peter Diamandis
and Steven Kotler give us a blinding glimpse of the innovations that are
coming our way — and that they are helping to create. This is a vital
book."—*Matt Ridley, author of The Rational Optimist*

“Comprehensively sampled here are a hell of a lot of the profound
innovations going on to improve the human condition. Every breakthrough
helps empower others, and so they aggregate into a trend you can count on.”—
*Stewart Brand, author, Whole Earth Discipline*

“Diamandis and Kotler challenge us all to solve humanity’s grand
challenges. Innovative small teams are now empowered to accomplish what
only governments and large corporations could once achieve. The result is
nothing less than the most transformative and thrilling period in human
history.”*––Timothy Ferriss, #1 NY Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour
Workweek*

“Today, philanthropists, innovators and passionate entrepreneurs are more
empowered than ever before to solve humanity’s grand challenges. *Abundance
*chronicles many of these stories and the emerging tools driving us towards
an age of abundance. This is an audacious and powerful read!”—*Jeff Skoll*

“Diamandis and Kotler do a masterful job of explaining why we are at the
start of a new era of radically increasing standards of living throughout
the world. *Abundance* is essential reading for anyone looking for a better
tomorrow.”—*Elon Musk, CEO, SpaceX, CEO, Tesla Motors, Founder, PayPal*

“*Abundance* provides proof that the proper combination of technology,
people and capital can meet any grand challenge.”—*Sir Richard Branson,
Chairman of the Virgin Group*

For plenty more information about the book, please check out our website:
www.abundancethebook.com or check see the additional resources below. But
first, before you get there,

And here's a few early reviews:
Our Future of Abundance on BigThink.com <http://bigthink.com/ideas/42331>
 A review by Ronald Bailey on
Reason.com<http://reason.com/archives/2012/02/07/a-more-better-future>
 CNBC put Abundance on it’s list of most anticipated business books of
2012<http://www.cnbc.com/id/46103871/12_Business_Books_for_2012?slide=7>
 Arianna Huffington on Abundance: Let’s Focus on What’s Right With the
World<http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-201201251630--tms--ahuffcoltq--m-a20120125jan25,0,4956358.column>
 *Here's a video of the book trailer:*

http://www.abundancethebook.com/book-trailer/

*Current TV host and futurist Jason Silva produced this great
inspired-by-Abundance video:*

http://www.abundancethebook.com/inspired-by-abundance/

<http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-201201251630--tms--ahuffcoltq--m-a20120125jan25,0,4956358.column>

--
stephen.gue...@redfish.com <stephen.gue...@redfish.com>

redfish.com  |  sfcomplex.org  |  simtable.com  |  ambientpixel.com