We have a patient/physician co-op, here.  It was apparently modeled off
the one in Houston, TX.

   http://www.ppcpdxcoop.org/

The general site is here: http://www.patientphysiciancoop.com/

My worry is that we have so few MDs on the list here in PDX.  There seem
to be a lot more in Houston.  I am extremely skeptical of alternative
medicines.  But if enough people use them _and_ we collect enough data,
it should provide higher quality than allopathic clinical trials.  So, I
encourage all of _you_ to use alternative medicine.  I'll wait for the
data. ;-)

--
glen