>From Eriks rant:
( I note in passing that
  the stereotypical American male longs for much larger than natural
  female breasts, presumably to maintain the proportion to his own
  size from his infancy, which has caused the stereotypical American
  female to feel a need for breasts that will give the next generation
  a demand for even more disproportionally large breasts.)

It must be taken into serious consideration when working with XML.

Greg Sonnenfeld

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be
sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”