The Google already offered to hire me, but that was a few months ago, and
before I became tenacious on them.

I believe there probably are not any user-space Android, nor kernel hacks
that can completely fix the ARP dropout bug that the Qualcomm driver
introduces.  There are some hacks that will keep the phone from completely
dropping its wifi connection when the phone goes into deep sleep, but
packet loss is still an issue.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM, mar...@snoutfarm.com
<mar...@snoutfarm.com>wrote:

> Is it possible to build the software stack on this thing from scratch?
> For example, to fix the ARP offload thing by hacking its kernel?  If you
> really want to make them look bad, point out their coding errors one by
> one! *That* would be tenacious.  And they'd probably seek to hire you.
>
> Marcus

> http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web

*Doug Roberts
drobe...@rti.org