I've been happy with my MacBook Air. I wound up buying an external CD/DVD
player which I needed to install Parallels/Windows on a separate partition but
it was very inexpensive.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                     an...@cs.unm.edu
505-453-4944 (cell)                             http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel