*Hi, Google Device Support Team.*
*
*It's  been a while since we spoke, but I recently discovered that someone
in your organization has been (I hope inadvertently) disseminating
inaccurate information about this Nexus
4<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/mobile/l4uYRMVHnHY/rHpsXdwNGPcJ>
bug,
and I thought you'd want to know about it right away.  *
*
*
*Here's the deal: you see, we all know that the Nexus 4 was not designed on
purpose to prevent wifi and bluetooth from being used at the same time.  We
all know that it is a bug.  Well, all of us except for Steve, apparently.
Here, read for yourselves:  *
*
*
*http://things-linux.blogspot.com/2013/03/translated.html*
*
*
*Now, we all have the utmost confidence that someone in your organization
will immediately take Steve aside for a private little counselling session
about the inappropriateness of, shall we say, *bending the truth* regarding
this particular flaw in the Nexus 4 product.*
*
*
*Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.*
*
*
*Best,*
*