Doug:

I have a Nexus S 4G from Sprint.  FWIW, the Bluetooth audio does not work
with the audio directions for the Google Navigator nor any other audio,
e.g. listening to online radio.

-tom

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Douglas Roberts <d...@parrot-farm.net>wrote:

> *Hi, Google Device Support Team.*
> *
> *
> *It's  been a while since we spoke, but I recently discovered that
> someone in your organization has been (I hope inadvertently) disseminating
> inaccurate information about this Nexus
> 4<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/mobile/l4uYRMVHnHY/rHpsXdwNGPcJ>
>  bug,
> and I thought you'd want to know about it right away.  *
> *
> *
> *Here's the deal: you see, we all know that the Nexus 4 was not designed on
> purpose to prevent wifi and bluetooth from being used at the same time.
>  We all know that it is a bug.  Well, all of us except for Steve,
> apparently. Here, read for yourselves:  *
> *
> *
> *http://things-linux.blogspot.com/2013/03/translated.html*
> *
> *
> *Now, we all have the utmost confidence that someone in your organization
> will immediately take Steve aside for a private little counselling session
> about the inappropriateness of, shall we say, *bending the truth* regarding
> this particular flaw in the Nexus 4 product.*
> *
> *
> *Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.*
> *
> *
> *Best,*
> *
> *
> *--Doug*
>
> --
> *Doug Roberts
> d...@parrot-farm.net*
> *http://parrot-farm.net/Second-Cousins*<http://parrot-farm.net/Second-Cousins>
> * <http://parrot-farm.net/Second-Cousins>
> 505-455-7333 - Office
> 505-672-8213 - Mobile*

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM
USA<http://www.analyticjournalism.com/>
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Twitter: jtjohnson
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com