I liked the look and feel of the Galaxy app, but I was unable to find one
for Windows.

As I said, the Chrome extension is really quite pretty. Much nicer than
Google Reader. I expect that I'll be happy with it. I just wish I could
make the font darker. (Tom, I don't have a problem with
font readability anywhere else.)

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  My paper on how the Fed can fix the economy: ssrn.com/abstract=1977688*
*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki <http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/> and the courses I teach