I'll see you one Moz and rais it a Motiff running a on sparkstation over a
ISDN line at I think 12-14 and listening by way of real audio (or some
other format) a McNealy Report in which he proclaimed  that the Web is the
platform.

A few weeks later being awed by a "port" of netscape on a FreeBSD system on
a laptop- and reading *rumours *of a development branch going opensource
for nightly builds- no idea what license they were considering. This was
before opensource was cool