Owen,

As you know, I've never had any real objection to  your position and I agree as
to the lack of a reasonable modern distribution system. I do get upset when the
conversation approaches the "I think the price is too high so I'm justified in
making an illegal copy."

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                     an...@cs.unm.edu
505-453-4944 (cell)                             http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel