I agree with you about the "numerological" or anthropomorphic feel of
this attempt to unify disparate subjects with a common pattern.  But I
can only speak to the bias I see in example 3.  At this point, I'm sure
I sound like a broken record.  So, I'll merely raise the point again and
leave it be unless others chime in.

The discretization into 4 types (set, class, set member, class member)
is violated in lots of mathematics as it's practiced, namely in
impredicative definitions (sets defined by a quantification over the set
being defined).  This is indirectly related to the openness of practical
math raised by Feferman and the demonstrations of the practical utility
of formal systems that are both complete and consistent (i.e. "simple"
enough to escape the GIT, but complex enough for engineers to use to
good effect).

Aczel helped to formulate this rigorously and demonstrated a
foundational math where a set can be a member of itself, which means the
magic number would not be 4, but 3 (or perhaps 2).  So, the bias toward
4 is situational, I think.

That does NOT mean the idea isn't interesting, though.

glen e. p. ropella  http://tempusdictum.com  971-255-2847