Someone called me on my land line about 2 minuts ago saying there from a
"major gold mining company" and that "our ceo sent you a letter about
making job oprotunaties"  I asked what all it was this was supposed to be
about and kid on the phone says "yea we sent you a letter were from santa
fe gold"
I doubt that a CEO would send me a letter and I hung up.

That being said I'm fairly confident that the FRIAM and WedTech kind of
people have enough savy to ignore what might be a scam, please do look out.