I had a feeling the topic of samsung would come up again. To my untrained
eyes how Android looks on my Samsung Glaxy S4-when held next to a iphone-
on the look and feel front don't (to me) look so simmiler that I'd pick up
my samsung and mistake it for a iphone. So it comes down to fair and
reasonable- I'm not a lawyer- I think if I handed my grandpa (bob) my
samsung and dad handed him the iphone and asked him wich he thought was
what- I think even at 90 years old Bob would likely say: aha the one you
gave me gil is-what is that? I think he could tell the apple phone was a
apple phone. I don't understand how that wouldn't be enough to stop junk
lawsuits if the heart of the problem is apple complaining that android or
samsung use rounded corners on some of the buttons.
That being said the Android Apps I like to use are great!