Well, BtC can't be a currency, that's for sure.

On Friday, December 20, 2013, Gillian Densmore wrote:

> Greetings fellow technomacers
> In light of the puzles around dot coin mining such as  bitcoin:
> There is a mining (big ass number making) technology that only Heizenberg
> would understand. Even then I'm not so sure . :P
> Called scrypt
> I've decided to upgrade my technomancer knowledge slightly and try it out.
> There's lots of mining consortiums around one that i'm trying out is at
> cryptologik <http://cryptologik.com>
>
> cryptologik.com
>
> I'm wondering if someone with a head for math that wasn't bent with
> strange and wonderful notions of Nash Euiliberiumbs, and group philosophy
> that seem to say basicly: Humans are bat ass crazy:
> What i'm wondering is this:
> Is it me or does this Bitcoin thing seem like an enormous fad?
>

> I also find it a little amusing that my macbook plays with coin mining
> software better than my winderz box.

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly,
please send an email to patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net.