Glen and others,
thank you,

Someone once claimed that as we age we become transparent.
That might frustrate the girl with the mirror fixation.
The link to the date.html works like a charm. GREAT.
I can see Myself and every one else.!

Now is anyone gifted on Graph Theory?.

I have a Circulant Graph that appears very Hamiltonian in 3D and not so in 2D,
but still interesting?
It appears to cross it's own paths or tracks . (4 way intersections are nodes)
I am just starting to learn this discipline accidentally and reluctantly,
against my stubborn nature.
I loaded an example onto One Drive
 https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=14A5CDB09AEE4237&id=14A5CDB09AEE4237%212315&v=3

One connected Graph with two isomorphs , blue and red , with one to one
correspondence between nodes or vertices.
When I transfer the graphs to Eng. Software I can place
strut/bridges/connections between two or more copies of the graph and build a
skeleton out of a set of structures.
It can appear to be moving frame to frame.

I have been working on this for some time, on and off, and am entertaining a
future public presentation. I had hoped to make a journey to your sunny climes.
Somewhere I have a structure with valence of 10 per node causing me some great
anxiety.
Maybe by the time I figure it out I will be fully transparent, while the
presentation has materialized.
vib