Hi Owen, et al.,

You might also try this nearly-free ($17)
<https://sites.fastspring.com/openwe/instant/kirby2-personal>,
well-supported <http://getkirby.com/support>, database-free CMS
<http://web.appstorm.net/reviews/web-dev/kirby-the-flat-file-cms-thatll-make-you-rethink-content-management/>
called Kirby <http://getkirby.com/>.  It is file-based and very easy to
implement just about anything you want to do on an individual personal
website. You can also experiment locally with Kirby (without a host) on
MAMP, XAMPP and PHP's built-in server for local installations.

Cheers,

Robert Wall