From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Densmore
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:18 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Static Site Generator

And thread topic Integrity Field  Deterioration initiated.

According to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_web_browser

Text based web browsers  were around in some form since the 80's, (for example)

 and most importantly  it was a razzing but I suspect you know that. ^_^ or
hope you do.

I'm rarely ahead of my time. I have however been noted to be ahead of my garlic.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Russell Standish
<li...@hpcoders.com.au<mailto:li...@hpcoders.com.au>> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 10:39:14AM -0600, Gillian Densmore wrote:
> YES, Well good ol'fation HTML with CSS has worked since the lasted from 70s
> to present.
> With Linx.

Wow - you were WAY ahead of your time! Given that HTML and the web
wasn't invented until about 1990, and Linus started writing his kernel
about the same time.

Principal, High Performance Coders
Visiting Professor of Mathematics
hpco...@hpcoders.com.au<mailto:hpco...@hpcoders.com.au>