Hi Nick:

In further reply,  I've argued with Marxist's who assert craziness like
"under true communism there will be no crime".  They assert such nonsense
under  "rationalist" arguments that a "truly fulfilled person", as a
communist utopia must exclusively generate, would be a naturally
law-abiding citizen.

So the empiricist reliance in the physics dialogue is a useful reference to
me in my counter argument of "what actually existing society supports the
argument of a more ethical society eliminating irrational crime".

I say again that the core strength of using this reference lies in the
belief widely held among our intelligentsia  that Physics has the quality
of offering the purest of all possible truthiness . . .

---   Pat