Huh
Looks cool.
I can't wait for Santa Fe's internet options to stop sucking.

.It's 2016 no sane or sober person should put up with the kinds of crappy
internet options NM has.

Hell it's 2016 fiber to the home shoulda been a thing a long bliping time
ago all across the country.including every single home in NM.

Anyway thanks for the heads up ^_^
The sooner Ting's  very yummy looking set up gets here the better. ^_^