Yeah, reportedly it is trying to remove the "big" bills to make bribes and
tax avoidance cash payments more difficult.  Since we will be there in
January, I may have something to report then.  The action will also drive
credit card tractions of a sort.
TJ

Tom Johnson - Inst. for Analytic Journalism
Santa Fe, NM
t...@jtjohnson.com               505-473-9646